Fun, community event downtown Fergus Falls promoting active living, families, local food, music, shopping, art & local businesses.
Activities include: Sidewalk Sales, Live Music, Kids Games, Farmers Market, Art Demos & Creations, Lucky Duck Derby
Food: Downtown Restaurants & Food Trucks: The Viking Cafe, Perks Iced Coffee & Tea, Farmers Market Vendors, Don Pablo's Family Mexican Restaurant, Mother Goose & Beans Kettle Corn, Fresh & Fancy on the Fly, Lincoln Nutrition shakes, Fish Factor 108, Cally's Cafe, SugarBomb, Watermelon, Ice Cream & Downtown Chow Down
- 8am-7pm "Shop, Drop 'n Win" Enter for a Chance to Win Prizes from the Fergus Falls Chamber. SHOP: anywhere in Fergus Falls July 9. DROP: Show your receipt at the Chamber booth for an entry form for each purchase you make (you keep receipts). Double chances when you shop with Chamber members. WIN: Chance to win Prizes & Fergus Bucks. Drawing on the Main Stage at concert intermission. Need not be present to win.
- 11am-8:30pm LIVE Music on the Main Stage
- 3-7pm Kids Activities:
- 5pm Noon Rotary Lucky Duck Derby (Otter Tail River E. Linclon and Ends Cascade Bridge)
- 7pm "Shop, Drop & Win" Winners drawing on Main Stage (concert intermission)
- 9pm Movies in the Park in City Hall Park
Diaper changing & nursing mom area at Health Resources Center. Restrooms and hand-washing stations on Mill St. & City Hall Park.