MN Pharmacy Tech-in-Training - FT
#734 Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Thrifty White Pharmacy is seeking out full-time Pharmacy Technicians in #734 Fergus Falls, Minnesota to assist the Pharmacy team in processing prescriptions and maintaining the pharmacy department.
Start a new career as a pharmacy technician! Thrifty White Pharmacy offers a board-approved training program for new technicians! Must be willing to complete 160 hours of training on your own time outside of working hours.
A few of the primary responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers by building loyalty and repeat business.
- Champions Thrifty White programs to patients such as Ready Refill, Medication Synchronization and HealthyPackRx and assists with enrolling patients.
- Maintains prescription information to ensure accurate records.
- Understands and follows Medicare Part B requirements
- Troubleshoots any rejected claims or billing issues.
- Assists customers with Medicare Part D questions.
- Maintains proper level of nursing home filling procedures.
- Able to learn and implement new and changing technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Able to maintain flexibility in new or changing work roles and the modification of job responsibilities as required.
- Willing to help anywhere in the store or nearby locations as needed.
- Good attendance and punctuality is required in order to fulfill the essential job functions.
The physical demands described here are representable of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position may include long periods of standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also frequently required: to talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls, and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Applicant should possess excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, the ability to maintain patient confidentiality, and be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent, and currently be or willing to become a certified pharmacy technician registered in the state of MN.
We offer competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays and vacations, and a store discount for you and your family.
Thrifty White Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pharmacy Innovator of the Year by Drug Store News