Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
As a C-Store team member, you are responsible for the sale of fuel and other in-store merchandise, processing transactions at the point of sale, and assisting in the overall operations at the C-Store.
- Ensure each customer receives excellent customer service by greeting and acknowledging each customer.
- Provide customers with a quick and efficient check-out experience.
- Process and handle monetary transactions including cash, check, gift card, credit/debit card, etc.
- Follow all city, county, and state regulations and procedures regarding the transactions of tobacco products, lottery tickets, and alcohol.
- Assist customers with all questions and concerns.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of merchandise. Restock and front merchandise as needed.
- Assist with general C-store operations such as maintaining fuels pumps and islands, handling fuel tanks drop offs, and processing paperwork.
- Responsible for opening and closing of the store, as needed, and overall security of the facility.
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work in a variety of temperatures
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including nights, weekends and holidays
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!