The Fergus Falls Public School District is seeking to fill a Student Services Coordinator position for the 2019-2020 school year. This position will assist with the middle school level tutorial program. It is for 170 student contact days (plus 2 fall inservice days) at 8 hours per day. Pay rate: $20/hr.
A Minnesota teaching license is not required, but preferred.
Application deadline: Open until filled.
1. Create Homework Help flyers and distribute to teachers/counselors.
2. Promote Homework Help at Back-to-School Open House.
3. Keep attendance for students at Homework Help.
4. Provide principal End of Year Report for number of students served, days open, time attending, grade, male, female students.
1. Maintain Assignment Board gathering information from school website and email/blogs from teachers.
2. Communicate with para staff for copying a list of handouts.
3. Maintain missing assignment list for students.
4. Purchase calculators as needed with approved funds.
5. Prioritize students work.6. Attend students' conferences.
7. Provide evaluation form for students' conferences folder.
8. Communicate with counselors for student referrals.
9. Make best use of senior mentor help and create good student/senior mentor combinations.
The Fergus Falls Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator, who fully and actively supports equal access for all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information or Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, and prohibits retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.