If you are a self-starting Electrical Engineer with a desire to design electronics for a big company with a small company feel, and be part of a small-town community, then this is the job for you. As an Electrical Engineer at StoneL, you will actively participate in projects that will have a direct impact on StoneL’s success. You will work alongside other Engineering Staff of differing disciplines to effectively implement projects, improvements, or changes.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- 0-5 years’ experience in electronic hardware design.
- Experience in embedded C/C++.
- Experience using Altium or other PCB CAD software.
- Experience using Autodesk Inventor or other 3D CAD software a plus.
- Knowledge of Hazardous Area Location requirements a plus.
- Ability to write software for iOS apps a plus.
- Use Engineering methods and creativity to design electronic circuits for Industrial Process valve controllers and sensors.
- Write and maintain innovative firmware for embedded systems in C/C++.
- Creation of design documentation, drawings, and BOMs.
- Creation of assembly drawings, instructions, and test procedures.
- Staying current on Hazardous Area Location requirements.
- Make updates to Engineering documentation as needed.
- Support manufacturing engineering functions as required.