Do you have a lot of passion, but very little experience? No problem! Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leading food production company in the Fergus Falls area. We are seeking candidates for Line Worker positions on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift. Compensation for these temp-to-hire roles starts at $14.00+ per hour, plus a 30¢ shift differential for night shift. These are entry-level roles, no experience needed, and no English language requirements!
Line Worker Responsibilities:
- Cut, measure, and mix product
- Pack finished product into boxes
- Palletize boxes
- Maintain a safe working environment for all employees by following all safety rules
- Ensure only safe, wholesome, quality products are produced for our customers by following all good manufacturing practice
Line Worker Requirements:
- Ability to stand for an 8-hour shift with breaks and rotation
- Ability to work in temperatures ranging from 32-40 degrees
- Must be able to perform repetitive motion, twisting, turning, bending, and reaching
- Wear hair net, hard hat, ear muffs, safety glasses, boots, safety gloves and/or other personal protective equipment as required by position
- Ability to work with large groups of people as a team
What are you waiting for? Join this dynamic team today! Click APPLY NOW at www.doherty.com to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For questions or additional information on the Line Worker positions, please contact our Fergus Falls office directly at (218) 531-2040.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android devices | www.Doherty.jobs/app