Regional Equipment Service Repair Manager
Viking Coca Cola has an immediate Full Time opening for a qualified Regional Equipment Service Repair Manager for our West Region locations; Fergus Falls, Alexandria, Virginia, and Brainerd.
Essential job duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supervision of Equipment Service Department team including recruitment, training, work scheduling and problem resolution.
- Coordinating, Development and Implementation of all related technical and company training programs.
- Monitors staff to evaluate and train employees on proper procedures and safety methods, job efficiency, and effective customer service practices.
- Implements all tool and parts requirements for all installers; delivery trucks, and centers, while ensuring the control availability and utilization of all parts.
- Implements and monitors all required operating systems with which to control the location of an asset, including EMO management and asset tag utilization; the availability of equipment and parts, including monthly reconciliation reports; and information with which to develop a Key Business Indicator system.
- Monitors and manages all Key Business Indicators that measure productivity, responsiveness and cost of maintenance.
- Responsible for Equipment Refurbishment activities. (where applicable)
- Promotes and enforces a safe working environment in compliance with OSHA and company policies and procedures with efforts to reduce work related injuries.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Ability to obtain forklift certification with company.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must possess a valid Class D driver's license with satisfactory Motor Vehicle Check according to the Vehicle Safety Committee.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a satisfactory completion of DOT health card and pre employment drug screening.
- Forklift certification required (company will provide)
- Working knowledge of the methods, equipment and techniques used in vehicle repair and maintenance
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proven technical and administrative skills with ability to be detail oriented to perform follow up.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math functions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage time effectively and execute responsibilities.
- Requires electrical and mechanical aptitude.
We offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of: Health, Dental, and Life Insurance. STD, LTD, Voluntary Vision insurance. Paid Vacation, Holidays, and PTO.
Apply on line or visit the branch office to complete your application.
Viking Coca-Cola Bottling Company
832 Industrial Park Blvd
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Viking Coca Cola is proud to be an EEO and Veteran Friendly Employer!