Seeking a new opportunity in the Fergus Falls area? Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with ShoreMaster, a leading dock and boat lift manufacturer, located in Fergus Falls, MN. We are seeking candidates for Machine Operator roles on 1st and 2nd shift. Machine Operators will work Monday-Thursday with overtime on Friday. Compensation for these temp-to-hire position depends on experience.
This company is a leading manufacturer of docks and boat lifts for any and all waterfront environments. They assist customers from the small lakes of the Midwest to the deep waters of the South and have over 125 years of combined experience amongst their team.
Machine Operator Main Responsibilities:
- Moving parts to various areas as required
- Fabricate aluminum parts using a variety of power machines and hand tools, assembly of various items
- Set up a variety of machines to cut, drill, punch and grind a variety of aluminum parts, preparing them for welding or as finished products
- Read and follow a blueprint, as well as the ability to properly read and use a tape measure
- Follow safety policies, procedures, rules and safe work methods, along with making safety suggestions to support continuous improvements in safety
Machine Operator Key Requirements:
- Experience using basic hand tools, power tools, and tape measure preferred
- Read and follow blue prints
- Prior machine operating experience
Join this dynamic team... apply today! Click APPLY NOW at www.doherty.com to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For more information about the Machine Operator position, please call our Fergus Falls office at 218-531-2040 or text 320-763-3121 with your full name and job #144611.