Fergus Falls Lodging, LLC.
Job Title: Dishwasher
Department: Bigwood Event Center/Z103
Education High School
Job Related Experience N/A
Supervision Given N/A
Supervision Received KM
Job Summary: Provides the restaurant and kitchen with clean and sanitary dishware. Assists in the setup, operation, and cleanup of the Z103 Bar and Grill.
Essential Job Duties:
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Cleans dishes, glassware, pots, pans, silverware, and kitchen items, ensuring that sanitizer on dish machine and pot sinks meet specific requirements for health standards.
- Sets up stations with flatware (polished), dishware, glassware, and coffee and tea supplies.
- Keeps kitchen and dish room in clean and orderly condition at all times by sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, wiping counters and equipment and organizing shelves in order to maintain a sanitary work station and meet mandated health compliance requirements.
- Adheres to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State and Local laws.
- Maintains superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant and service area.
- Performs any reasonable request assigned by management for staffing and performance needs.
Non-Essential Job Duties:
- Performs related work as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
The abilities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Basic knowledge of dishwashing. * Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. * Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays while maintaining a positive attitude.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Job Type: Full-time
- dishwashing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)