This is a position which oversees Community Services programming in the Moorhead office.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating referrals for CTSS, ARMHS, and Case Management
- Overseeing quality of client files
- Serving as the local “expert” in ARMHS, CTSS, and Case Management standards
- Providing training to Community Services staff as needed
- Providing feedback to Department Director about standards compliance
- Coordinating peer review process
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Human Service field
- Must have at least 2000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with serious emotional disturbances
1. Administrative responsibilities include:
- Complete notes for services rendered in keeping with policy.
- Attend treatment team and wraparound meetings as necessary.
- Attend training and supervision meetings as scheduled.
- Complete time and expense sheets monthly.
- Contribute to the development of agency policies and procedures as assigned.
2. Expected professional and team behavior includes:
- Dress appropriately for the job.
- Work in a positive and cooperative manner with others.
- Resolve problems constructively.
- Take initiative. Be willing to pitch in. Be energetic.
- Communicate directly with colleagues.
- Be dependable with the schedule.
- Show flexibility when situations change, and re-prioritize work tasks when needed.
- Display a positive attitude about your job and the agency.
- Show pride in your work.
- Be patient with clients, co-workers, and other team members.
- Be willing to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Accept responsibility for your own behavior and decisions.
3. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
1. Physical demands: Under normal circumstances the employee will need to have the physical capacity to continuously use his/her hands for simple and firm grasping and fine manipulation. Occasionally the employee will be required to do the following:
- Lift and carry 25-100 lbs
- Push / Pull
- Squat / Kneel / Stoop
- Twist upper body
- Climb a ladder