LB Homes a Multi-facet Health Care/Service provider is seeking a Director of Nursing for our LB Broen Home, a 5 Star Rated Long Term Care Facility. We are seeking someone wanting a Career not just a job. If you thrive in a fast paced challenging environment, we want to meet you. Come join our team of professionals as we meet the ever increasing demands for our services moving into the future.
The Director of Nursing assumes responsibility for planning, organizing, directing, supervising, coordinating and evaluating nursing care for residents residing at LB Broen Home. Develops policies and procedures, with input from staff, and following agency procedures. Is responsible for maintaining excellent quality in the nursing home and for assuring care and services meet all state and federal requirements.
- Establishes objectives, plans, implements and supervises all nursing services offered in the nursing home
- LMA: Leading, Managing and holding Accountable reporting staff
- Reviews and analyzes data to aid planning of care within established budget and risk management criteria
- Maintains communication with LB Homes' managers and department heads by participating in interdepartmental planning and management meetings
- Provides clinical leadership to care staff. Ensures staff compliance with LB Homes Employee Handbook
- Directs, supervises, evaluates and documents performance of all nursing department staff assuring competency
- Collaborates with scheduler to assure sufficient staffing with appropriate competencies and skills to assure resident safety and maintain the highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial well-being of each resident
-Education: Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school); Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Nursing
Experience: 1 plus years of experience in long term care management
Computer Skills: Basic computer skills and the ability to maximize use of web based software used by the organization
Must pass MN. Dept. of Human Services finger print background study
Certifications & Licenses: Minnesota RN Licensure
Skills and Abilities:
- Integrity - Always do what is right.
- Compassion - Open your heart and show you care.
- Dedication - LB Homes can count on you.
-Team Work - Help each other make it happen.
- Customer Service - Know the need and meet it.
- Delegating Responsibility - Ability to allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Coaching and Development - Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas. - Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Applications can be found at www.lbhomes.org or you can pick one up at: LB HOMES 824 S. Sheridan , Fergus Falls, MN. 56537
LB Homes Human Resources (218) 998-7303 EOE