Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Ringdahl Ambulance has full and part time Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) positions open. If you are seeking a position with a professional, rewarding, advanced life support ambulance service, educational provider, and contract medical company with opportunities beyond normal 911 and inter-facility transfers, consider Ringdahl Ambulance.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- National Registry EMT certification and/or Minnesota EMT certification required.
- Healthcare Provider CPR.
- Current driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Must have strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills.
EMT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform emergency medical care and transport ill and injured persons.
- Communicates tactfully, professionally, and sensitively to the patient(s), family, bystanders, volunteers, and other professionals.
- Operate emergency vehicles safely.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment; cleans and restock vehicle, equipment and quarters.
- Accurately records patient data, assessment, and treatments provided on ePCR system.
- Adhere to policy and HIPPA requirements regarding patients’ rights and privacy.
- Complete and file the appropriate documentation for each run in a timely manner for continuance of care, QA/QI, and proper billing workflow.
- Promotes an environment and culture of safety, teamwork, and respect.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
HOURS: Full time scheduled rotation with on-call time.
BENEFITS:Full time benefits including health insurance, 401K with employer contribution, education assistance for paramedic education and CE, uniforms provided and more. Paramedic education available on-site for current staff members. Contact us for more information.
Job Type: Full-time