12 hour shift rotation.
Full-time. Employee health insurance, 3% company retirement match contribution, dental, life, vacation, uniform allowance, education allowance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides medical care in response to emergency 911 and inter-facility transfer requests.
- Communicates tactfully, professionally, and sensitively to the patient(s), family, bystanders, volunteers, and other professionals that will be encountered during a call.
- Operate emergency vehicles safely, adhering to the guidelines from the EVOC curricula and applicable laws and statutes governing the operations of said vehicles.
- Collect and record patient data, assessment, and treatments provided accurately on the medical record and adhere to policy and HIPPA requirements regarding patients’ right to privacy.
- Complete and file the appropriate documentation for each run in a timely manner for continuance of care, QA/QI, and billing purposes.
- Maintain a professional appearance and acting professionally at all times, involved in community and participate and promote company within the communities we serve.