Housing Site Sales Coordinator
Responsible to the Administrator for referrals and rentals of apartments and living sites at LB Homes (Nursing Home, Independent Living and Assisted Living). Perform presentations, interview prospective residents, identify target audiences, develop and implement sales strategies and collaborate with Housing Manager and staff for tours and resident housing needs. Provide excellent customer service while serving as an essential point of contact between potential renters/area markets and LB Homes.
LB Homes provides Christ-centered care and support through our wide spectrum of services and senior living options. We serve others and deliver exceptional care.
LB Homes is seeking candidates looking for a Career, not just a job.
- Prepare and implement apartment/living sites sales strategies.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with renter’s needs and financial resources.
- Screen customers and ascertain wants and/or needs through interviews/conversations.
- Promote apartments/sites and highlight key amenities through advertisements, open houses and participation in presentations and exhibits.
- Recommend, select and help locate or obtain appropriate living/housing based on customers' needs.
- Answer questions regarding LB Homes and living sites and explain their features.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and security practices.
- Maintain records and data related to presentations, interviews and sales.
- Follow up on all sales leads on a timely and efficient basis.
- Conduct tours as needed or connect customers to staff for tours.
- Meet census and occupancy benchmarks.
- Develop network of attorneys, mortgage lenders, realtors, etc. as potential referral sources.
- Compile a listing of vacancies available for rent.
- Visit sites on consistent basis to assess prior to promoting.
- Sales experience; work experience in related field
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
- Experience in public speaking, promotions and exhibits
- Excellent oral communication skills
Go to www.lbhomes.org to apply on line or pick up an application at LB Broen Home at 824 S. Sheridan, Fergus Falls, MN 56537. LB Homes Human Resources 218.998.7303 EOE
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Marketing/Communications
Sales experience. Work experience in related field.
Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
Experience in public speaking, promotions and exhibits. Excellent oral communication skills.