Fergus Falls Lodging LLC.
Job Title: Public Cleaning Attendant
Department: Best Western The Falls Inn & Suites
Education High School
Job Related Experience N/A
Supervision Given N/A
Supervision Received Exec/Asst Housekeeper
Responsible for the cleanliness of all public areas by meeting established standards of guest service and satisfaction, while attaining financial goals set forth by the parent company Ruhr Development LLC.
Essential Job Duties I:
- Maintains public areas of building to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Sets up cleaning cart with supplies. Maintains cart and storerooms in a clean and orderly fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, and walls in public areas.
- Washes shower walls, cleans toilets and stall walls where applicable. Wipes exposed pipes; cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary public restrooms.
- Restocks items including, but not limited to, towels, tissues, toilet paper, sanitary napkins, and coffee station items which have been depleted by previous guests.
- Sweeps and mops all hard floor areas (linoleum, tile, etc.)
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings.
- Vacuums carpeted public areas, including guest room corridors.
- Performs routine daily cleaning of parking lot and entrances.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
Non-Essential Job Duties:
- Performs related work as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
The abilities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products, and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head, bending, and stooping to perform cleaning tasks.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighting up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
- janitorial: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma