Do your friends and family members call you a neat freak? Are you free on Fridays and/or Saturdays between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM and looking for a way to make extra money this summer?
If you are a fun, enthusiastic person who is energized by serving others, accomplishing goals with your team members and going the extra mile because you're proud of the work you do, East Silent Lake Resort might be the exact right place for you to work! East Silent Lake Resort is looking for people who will:
- Take personal pride in the spotless appearance of cabins and vacation homes
- Be energized and motivated by our fast-paced environment
- Be consistently positive and professional with guests and teammates
- Be the "face" of the resort - greeting every guest you encounter with a smile and providing a remarkable, FUN! vacation experience for generations of guests
- Enjoy a bonus program for excellent performance and attendance
This is housekeeping work at MN's favorite family resort. We happen to think it's the best summer job in Otter Tail County, but it's not a vacation. It’s “All Hands On Deck!” where everyone gives 100% until all of the work is done and we’re proud to have our guests check into meticulously clean, well-maintained cabins and vacation homes. You can expect to be challenged to do your best work, to take ownership so the job’s done right, to work hard through your entire shift and add extra special touches to delight and inspire your guests.
What you'll get in return is to be welcomed into a family atmosphere. At East Silent Lake Resort, we work hard to take better care of our team and our guests than any other resort in Minnesota and the whole team willingly pitches in to do whatever it takes to make the guest experience remarkable.
One more thing - we do have some physical requirements and they are:
- Ability to stand/walk for 6+ hours a day
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Ability to adapt to changing weather
- Ability to repeatedly bend, make beds and pick things up
- Ability to move quickly
If the above describes the work culture you are looking for and you want to join the most talented team of housekeeping professionals in the area, we are looking for several Part-Time, Friday and Saturday Housekeeping Specialists to join our team at East Silent Lake Resort.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour