Aluminum Production Welder - Day ShiftWe currently have openings on our team for an aluminum production welder. The shift hours are 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday with overtime on Fridays. We are looking for good people with a team attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. If you want to be a part of the team that is producing the industries finest aluminum docks, boat lifts, and accessories, we'd love to hear from you.
About this Position:
Responsible for using a variety of arc and gas welding equipment to fabricate or produce product. Safety is always #1 and ShoreMaster leads the way when it comes to workplace safety. You will have the opportunity to cross-train and be an integral part of ShoreMaster's company-wide culture of process improvement.
You will be responsible for:
- Weld metal parts together using both gas welding and any combination of arc welding process.
- Position and clamp together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding
- Quality control
- Keeping shop clean
- Organize finished product
- Load pallets with finished product
- Contribute to continuous improvement culture
- Strictly follow safety policies, procedures, rules and safe work methods, along with making safety suggestions to support continuous improvements in safety
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Process improvement
- Attention to detail
- Operate TIG
- Operate MIG welder
- Read a tape measure
- Read work orders
- Read prints
- Knowledge of PPE
- Operating a forklift
- Manual labor requiring significant physical exertion and consistent need to lift, pull, push, carry up to 75 lbs
If you are highly motivated, and believe you would be a good fit as an Aluminum Welder, we'd love to hear from you! To apply, complete our online application at https://www.shoremaster.com/job-application/, you can also send your resume to email@example.com. Call 218/998-2316 for more information.
ShoreMaster, LLC is an equal opportunity employer