- 1st Shift 7:00am – 3:30pm M-F
- 2nd Shift 3:30pm – 2:00am M-Th…4-10’s!
- Generous Referral Incentive
- Competitive hourly wage, plus additional shift differential for 2nd shift
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and many more
- Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Immediate 401(k) match
- One-on-one training and advancement opportunities
This position is responsible for operating the CNC Router in an assembly process under supervision and/or direction from the Production Supervisor/Team Lead.
• Observe all safety rules and policies.
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
• Read and understand production paperwork.
• Maintain production quality and time standards.
• Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Display a positive attitude when dealing with fellow employees, help to promote company policies and procedures, and function well in a team environment.
• Must be able to accurately read, understand, and demonstrate how to use a tape measure and caliper on materials used daily.
• Read and use nest sheets and basic prints.
• Must be able to read programs, set up tooling, and adjust offsets as needed to produce product that meets the print specs.
• Use basic programs for the machine. Knowledge of Fanuc Controls a plus.
• Able to stand for 8 hours a day (not consecutively). Bending and twisting required.
• Physically able to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds
• Manufacturing environment which requires precaution, training and safety equipment (including safety glasses, ear plugs, closed toe shoes, gloves, etc.).
• Frequent exposure to moving mechanical parts while performing job.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to perform repetitive tasks while staying focused.
• Must be able to use hands and fingers, to handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
• Must be able to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.