Machine Operator | Aluminum Plant | Day ShiftWe currently have openings in our aluminum plant for a machine operator. The shift hours are 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday with overtime on Fridays. We are looking for good people with a team attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. If you want to be a part of the team that is producing the industries finest welded aluminum docks, boatlifts, and accessories, we would love to hear from you.Are you the Right Candidate?
About this Position:
The machine operator is responsible for any assigned general labor and for using power tools to fabricate or produce parts. Safety is always #1 and ShoreMaster leads the way when it comes to workplace safety. You will have the opportunity to cross-train and be an integral part of ShoreMaster's company-wide culture of process improvement.
You will be responsible for:
- Moving parts to various areas as required
- Fabricate aluminum parts using a variety of power machines and hand tools, assembly of various items
- Set up a variety of machines to cut, drill, punch and grind a variety of aluminum parts, preparing them for welding or as finished products
- Read and follow a blueprint, as well as the ability to properly read and use a tape measure
- Keeping Shop clean
- Strictly follow safety policies, procedures, rules and safe work methods, along with making safety suggestions to support continuous improvements in safety
- Contributing to continuous improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- Safely use power tools and basic hand tools
- Maintain quality and necessary quantities
- Fork lift certification
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Manual labor requiring significant physical exertion and consistent need to lift, pull, push, carry up to 75 lbs
If you are highly motivated, and believe you would be a good fit as a Machine Operator, we'd love to hear from you! To apply, complete our online application at https://www.shoremaster.com/job-application/, you can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 218/998-2316 for more information.
ShoreMaster, LLC is an equal opportunity employer