- 1st Shift 7:00am – 3:30pm M-F
- 2nd Shift 3:30pm – 2:00am M-Th…4-10’s!
- Generous Referral Incentive
- Competitive hourly wage, plus additional shift differential for 2nd shift
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and many more
- Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Immediate 401(k) match
- One-on-one training and advancement opportunities
Northern Contours is a leading manufacturer of cabinet components for the Kitchen & Bath industry as well as specialty components for Office, Healthcare, and other Commercial industries. Employing more than 500 people covering seven locations in the United States, and in Canada! Celebrating 26 years, we pride ourselves on innovation, inspiration, quality, and customer satisfaction.
This position is responsible for operating the Press in an assembly process under supervision and/or direction from the Production Supervisor/Team Lead.
• Observe all safety rules and policies.
• Maintain equipment at a basic level and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
• Read and understand production paperwork.
• Receive and follow instructions from Production Supervisor/Team Lead.
• Notify Production Supervisor/Team Lead of any discrepancies on Prints and Products.
• Use proper material type and reach a production level of 16 to 20 trays per hour.
• Maintain production quality and time standards.
• Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Display a positive attitude when dealing with fellow employees, help to promote company policies and procedures, and function well in a team environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
• One year experience in a related field.
• Must be able to set up and operate Wemhoner Membrane Press to produce Northern Contours products.
• Must be able to perform preventative maintenance on machine.
• Manufacturing environment which requires precaution, training and safety equipment (including safety glasses, ear plugs, closed toe shoes, gloves, etc.).
• Frequent exposure to moving mechanical parts while performing job.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to move and handle product without damage to the product.
• Must be able to perform repetitive tasks while staying focused.
• Must be able to stand for eight (8) hours or more per day, with bending and twisting.
• Must be able to lift, push or pull up to fifty (50) pounds.
• Must be able to use hands and fingers, to handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
• Must be able to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• This is a full time position, working hours will depend on the shift assigned. Mandatory overtime, including weekends, may be required depending on work load.