Performs manual labor along a production line. Operates and troubleshoots production line machinery and computers. May perform minor repairs as necessary.
- Operate production line machinery and computers.
2. Troubleshoot production line machinery.
3. Perform equipment change-overs.
4. Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
5. Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
6. Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on production line machinery.
7. Clean and maintain work area.
8. Other duties as assigned.
Production/Assembly – 1st and 2nd Shift
1st Shift Core Hours : 6:00 am – 2:30 pm M-F, OT Varies
2nd Shift Core Hours: 4:00 pm – 2:30 am M-Th (Friday OT)
2019 Vector Windows Benefits
Paid Community Day (8 hours or 2 – 4 hours)
Performance Review – 30 days, 60 days, 90 days and yearly thereafter
Wellness – Biometrics/Activities/Survey
Activities – Treats/Gifts/Contests/Potlucks/Parties
Personal Window/Door Discounts
Air Conditioned Plant
Opportunities for advancement – jobs posted internally for bid.
Company sponsored activities
401(k) – Vanguard (100% match up to 2% and 50% up to next 4%)
Profit Sharing Eligibility – Cash Payout
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
Starts 1st Month After 60 Days:
Medical – HealthPartners HSA Plans (High/Low Deductible Options)
Company contributions on your behalf
FSA – Medical/Dependent Care
Dental – HealthPartners (Kids under 12 get ALL FREE services)
Vision – Guardian (Glasses/or Contacts)
Company paid Life Insurance – Guardian
Additional Life Insurance
Short-Term Disability – Guardian (60% of wages up to 6 weeks)
Aflac – Pre/Post tax options
After 90 Days:
Paid Holidays(8) 1/1, 5/27, 7/4, 9/2, 11/28, 11/29, 12/25 + 1 Floating Holiday
Referral Bonus ($100 after your referral has worked here 90 days)
Vector Windows is a growing company located in the heart of lakes country. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including profit sharing. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1020 International Drive, Fergus Falls, MN 56537 Attn: Human Resources