presence in the communities in our geographic service area through increased community awareness,
promotions, fundraising, partnerships and general marketing. This position will lead implementation of
the strategic plan and objectives for engaging the community to achieve the mission of Habitat for
Salary: $40,000, including benefits
1. Represent and advocate for affiliates programs and goals.
2. Assure the affiliate achieves consistent and timely progress towards strategic goals.
3. Maintain consistent communication with the Executive Director.
4. Assist in the development and implementation of the affiliates fundraising and marketing strategies to support
1. Establish and maintain sound working relationships and cooperative agreements with individuals, community
groups and organizations that directly support FFAHFH vision and mission.
Fundraising and Development:
1. Establish, maintain and manage donor relationships and contributions with area churches, businesses and civic
2. Liaison to Fundraising Committee. Coordinate schedule and agenda with committee chair. Attend meetings and
3. Process and acknowledge donations received.
4. Coordinate donor appreciation events to celebrate contributions and introduce potential donors.
5. Assist Executive Director with grant data collection, research, writing and reporting.
6. Collaborate with Construction Manager to seek and secure in kind donations for products and/or services.
1. Develop and implement communication plan for Faith Communities.
2. Collaborate with Volunteer and Faith Relations committee to increase involvement.
Marketing and Public Relations:
1. In collaboration with the Executive Director and Fundraising Committee, develop annual plan for marketing
2. Prepare and distribute public service announcements.
3. Manage affiliates social media presence and campaigns.
4. Assist in the development of the affiliate newsletter.
5. Participate in marketing recruitment for Habitat Homeownership Program.
Office Administration and Additional Duties:
1. Adhere to International, state and local affiliate policies and practices.
2. Participate in the affiliate strategic planning process.
3. Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
1. Support and endorse the Habitat for Humanity mission.
2. Experience in community outreach. Demonstrated success in areas of volunteer recruitment, fund development
or community engagement.
3. Ability to work with individuals of varying skill levels.
4. Effective communicator with demonstrated ability of a strong writer and public speaker.
5. Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional Suite. Experience with website and social media programs
6. Understand the importance of, and maintains confidentiality of applicants, homeowners and affiliate
7. Ability to attend trainings, workshops and participate in webinars as identified by the Executive Director.
8. Valid driver’s license and ability to travel as needed.
9. Willingness to maintain a flexible work schedule necessary to fulfil the responsibilities of this position. This may
include occasional weekends or evenings.
10. Background check, criminal records and sex offender registry required.
11. Physical demands may include extended time at desk, standing and carrying materials for meetings and
12. Working conditions may include uneven ground on build work sites, exposure to extreme temperatures, loud
noises and other adverse conditions associated with job site activity.