Freight Team member-Part Time
The Freight Team Member is responsible for unloading, moving and stocking freight which can range from a wide variety of items across all departments.
Assist in the process of the receipt of all merchandise in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
Split, sort and stage incoming freight to be stocked by the morning stocking team.
Move prepared freight to the sales floor in an organized, safe and efficient manner.
As needed, assist in stocking freight.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Primary hours will be in the evenings; however the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including days, nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
- 20% discount for you and your immediate family