Stocking Team Lead-Full Time
The Stocking Team Lead is responsible for all daily activities of the stocking team.
- Plan and prioritize the stocking team’s daily activities & assign daily tasks.
- Ensure stocking standards are being executed at a high standard.
- Responsible for ensuring all excess product has been placed in cap stock and back stock to ensure “count ready” standards.
- Ensure all cardboard and other debris has been disposed of, carts/totes have been returned, etc.
- Coach, train, mentor and lead stocking Team Members.
- Assist with merchandising/seasonal resets as necessary.
- Execute down stocking procedures as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years of retail logistics or warehouse/logistics supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an environment of fast change.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that includes full- time and part-time Team Members.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively, implementing solutions, multi-task and respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
- Primary work hours will be in the daytime, however, the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including evenings, weekends, holidays and the occasional overnight is required.
- Enjoy Great Benefits, Incentive Programs and Growth Opportunities