Landscaping General Laborer
Work for a family business that has been operating locally for over 30 years. We conduct our business with integrity and honesty with the best interest of the customer and our employees at the forefront. We serve the MN lakes area, including Otter Tail and Becker counties.
Duties will include working and assisting on landscaping projects as requested by the foreman/business owner. Some of the projects may include:
- Shoreline Repair/Rip Rap
- Rock and Mulch beds, including edging
- Paver sidewalks, patios, and driveways
- Block or Boulder Rock Walls
- Boulder Rock or Wood steps/walkways
- Tree/ Stump/ Shrub Removal
- Foundation Water Barrier/Drain Tile
- Dependability-shows up to work on time and returns from breaks on time
- The ability to work well as a team
- Flexibility in projects/locations/availability
- Previous landscaping or similar experience (preferred, but not required)
- The ability to follow directions and show respect to supervisors/co-workers
- The ability to control and operate machinery as needed
Salary range starts at $13-$17/hr. DOE.
This is a seasonal position, typically Monday-Friday, and may require variable hours, overtime, working for long periods in summer heat, in the water on lake projects, and with a variety of co-workers.
Check us out at: http://lakeshoreservicesmn.com/
To apply, please submit complete resume (only complete resumes will be considered):
- On Indeed: https://www.indeedjobs.com/lake-shore-services-inc/_hl/en?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLqyMzQ_zPWPB9Xs1YrLW5kM