Friday: 8:00AM to 12:00PM
Karkela, Hunt & Cheshire, PLLP
- Agricultural Law
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
We are a full service, general practice law firm widely recognized for our small business, transactional, and trial work. Our lawyers and staff take a great deal of pride in thoroughly understanding every aspect of each client's needs. Our commitment to excellence, underscored by our dedication to the practice of law and community involvement, all contribute to our reputation for integrity and honesty. We feel we are refreshingly practical and down-to-earth.
Our firm is committed to providing common sense explanations of even the most complex legal issues, so that our clients are fully informed. Whether your needs involve litigation, or resolution of a general legal question, our lawyers provide thoughtful analysis and guidance.
- For a FREE consultation call 218-736-5456
- Our philosophy is to be ''problem solvers'' not ''deal breakers''.
- We take pride, not only in our knowledge and experience of the law, but also in our understanding and patience
- regarding the human emotions that often times accompany legal issues.
- We've served as legal counsel to small and large businesses in this region since 1882.
Whom to Contact
- Melinda FultsParalegalPhone: (218) 736-5456Fax: (218) 739-5331
Our office is located downtown Fergus Falls between Court Street and Mill Street. The front of our building is brick & large windows across the front. We are across the the street from Bello Cucina.