West Central Initiative
Economic DevelopmentHuman Service OrganizationsMeeting FacilitiesNon Profit
West Central Initiative is a regional community foundation serving the nine counties of Becker, Clay, Douglas, Grant, Otter Tail, Pope, Stevens, Traverse and Wilkin, and the White Earth Nation within Becker County.
- Read about the year 2020, the accomplishments and challenges at West Central Initiative
- WCI helps the region recover from the pandemic, ensuring a just, sustainable regional recovery & economy for all.
- Take a video look at how WCI's work touches so many facets of one community: Battle Lake!
- Our Initiators Fellowship equips early stage social entrepreneurs with the support they need to transform their ideas!
- Here's a site that communities, businesses and individuals can use to showcase why we love where we live!
Senior Technology & Data SpecialistCategory: Information TechnologyThe Senior Technology and Data Specialist manages all areas of information technology and data analytics for West Central Initiative. This position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization’s digital environment to ensure timely internal record keeping and data reporting for internal and external purposes. This position also provides guidance and recommendations for the ...read more