West Central Initiative
Economic DevelopmentHuman Service OrganizationsMeeting FacilitiesNon Profit
West Central Initiative is a regional community foundation serving the nine counties of Becker, Clay, Douglas, Grant, Otter Tail, Pope, Stevens, Traverse and Wilkin, and the White Earth Nation within Becker County.
- Read about the year 2020, the accomplishments and challenges at West Central Initiative
- WCI helps the region recover from the pandemic, ensuring a just, sustainable regional recovery & economy for all.
- Take a video look at how WCI's work touches so many facets of one community: Battle Lake!
- Our Initiators Fellowship equips early stage social entrepreneurs with the support they need to transform their ideas!
- Here's a site that communities, businesses and individuals can use to showcase why we love where we live!