Fergus Falls Area Chamber of Commerce Member Benefit: Networking
As a Chamber member, you understand the importance of building lasting relationships with the people you serve - businesses you work with and members of the community. As a Chamber Ambassador, you’ll receive the opportunity to network with a small group of members in an energetic and informative setting several times a year. Chamber Ambassadors visit 3-4 places the 2nd Wednesday of the month with each visit lasting about 20 minutes. Following a Q&A session, a group photo is taken and published in the “Chamber Update” in “The Daily Journal” and on our website and social media. We typically carpool to the first visit at 9:55am and wrap up the final visit no later than 12:00pm.
But as with any commitment, you have to be sure it’s right for you-
Why Be an Ambassador?
- To connect with members of the community and learn about area businesses, first hand.
- To educate others about your business/organization and the products or services available.
- To show your support for other businesses and the Chamber.
Who is on the Ambassador Team?
- Chamber Members from both businesses and non-profit organizations can join, especially those people who are looking at making personal connections and building professional relationships.
What do I have to do?
- Be there. You will be scheduled for Ambassador Visits a 3-4 times per year and you can request specific months that fit your schedule. If you are unable to attend, due to unforeseen circumstances (aka life) - just let us know in advance or notify us of whom from your business will attend in your place. Bring business cards to share and be ready to network. Oh, and wear a blue shirt - they look great in pictures!
Still not sure?
- Call the Chamber staff 736-6951 and we can answer your questions – we love to listen! Click here to see
Sign Me Up!
- Be ready to have some fun & be the face people see! Welcome to the Team - just complete this information!