Maximize Your Membership
Becoming a member of the Chamber of Commerce, or renewing your annual membership is just the beginning. There are a number of programs available to maximize your membership and get the most out of your investment.
Because every business is different, there is no one-size-fits-all membership option. We'd love to talk with you about your goals for your Chamber membership and work with you to bring value-added services to your business. A good number of these programs are included in your annual membership investment.
Listed below are just a sampling of the ways you can maximize you membership.
- Beef up your listing on our website/On-line Business Directory - add specifics such as driving directions, key words and a detailed business description
- Offer Member-to-Member Discounts
- Serve on the “Grow Fergus Falls” Advisory Team for business retention Offer opinions on how legislative issues will impact your business.
- The Chamber is “The Voice of Business”
- Promote your event on our Calendar of Events
- Advertise your specials as “Hot Deals” on our website, update anytime
- Learn to donate strategically by taking the “Fergus Falls Business Gives” class
- Catch up on community happenings at Chamber Café (6 mornings/yr)
- Join a committee & make suggestions on community/fundraising events
- Attend a guest speaker presentation to broaden your perspective
- Reach decision-makers by sponsoring or doing an insert in our monthly newsletter
- Attend one of our low-cost training seminars offered throughout the year
- Show up at Club 505 - Business After Hours (6 eves/yr)
- Nominate one of your staff for the “Star of Excellence” award
- Have your company’s brochure, coupon, calendar, or other info. delivered to area resorts in the spring
- Be a guest on the Chamber’s TV or radio shows
- Submit a “Business Brief” news item about a new employee, promotion, award, or special training for our newsletter
- Celebrate good citizenship when you sponsor a student at the Champion Citizens Luncheon
- Join the Ambassador Team to promote your business & meet new ones on monthly Ambassador Visits
- Promote your open houses, special events or celebrations through our website’s Events Calendar
- Exhibit and make business to business connections at the annual Business & Community Expo
- Use our bulk mail permit
- List your job openings on the Chamber’s website
- Submit your event for the Friday Chamber eNews
- Save money on fun events with reduced member rates: Chamber Café Battle of the Businesses Bowling Comedy Night Golf Tournament “Taste of Fergus Falls”