Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
Learn the Skills.
Help Save a LIFE.
ASIST is a two-day interactive training that teaches participants how to assist those at risk for suicide. Participants will learn and practice a life-saving intervention model, widely used by professionals and the public. By completing the interactive training, participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge about suicide.
- Develop skills to reach out to those at risk of suicide.
- Provide life-assisting guidance to persons at risk of suicide.
- Identify risk and develop safety plans.
- Apply knowledge from this course to other contexts.
- Gain confidence to help save a life.
Who should attend:
- Anyone 16 or older can learn and use the ASIST model, regardless of professional background.
CEU's are available.
https://forms.gle/JoXMoCkRYbceCxV9A or contact Beth Rader
Please register by November 2nd.
Light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack will be provided.
Date and Time
Thursday Nov 16, 2023Friday Nov 17, 2023
Thursday November 16th and Friday November 17th
8:30 am - 4:30 pm both days.
Living Faith Church,
1224 North Baird Ave,
Fergus Falls, MN, 56537