Special Education Site Administrator - Alexandria
Lakes Country Service Cooperative, a leader in providing regional support for school districts, cities, counties, and other government agencies seeks a full-time Special Education Site Administrator to supervise and support day-to-day operations in our Lakes Country Academy (LCA) setting IV program located in Alexandria, MN. The Special Education Site Administrator will ensure compliance and mandates are being met while supervising all staff within the building. Experience in Special Education is required. The ideal candidate would have supervisory experience, special education coordinating experience, experience in teaching special education, and strong organizational and interpersonal skills. A Minnesota Special Education Director license and/or K-12 Principal license or enrollment in a SPED Director and/or K-12 Principal prep program is required.
- Coordinate daily schedules and provide guidance to staff on new student transitions
- Provide leadership and supervision to licensed and unlicensed site staff
- Maintain communication between LCA and member school districts
- Document and report incidents to special education director
- Leadership on behavior and curriculum strategies for staff
- Serve as communication liaison between the director and staff
- Oversee due process program-wide to assure all required paperwork meets compliance requirements
- Work in a team atmosphere to foster growth and development of staff and students
- All other day-to-day program management and operational duties
For more information regarding the position specifications, please send a request to Angela Doll at email@example.com or Josh Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply online at www.lcsc.org under Employment Opportunities. Lakes Country Service Cooperative is an equal opportunity employer.
Welcome New Members: