Mill Street Residence
- Assisted Living Services
- Assisted Living Care
- Respite Care
- Nursing Home
- Senior Housing
The level of nursing care we can provide is what truly sets Mill Street Residence apart from other senior living communities. Our home health care staff are on-site and available 24 hours a day to attend to both the scheduled and unscheduled needs of our tenants. In addition, we have a full-time RN (registered nurse) overseeing the care of all our tenants. It's important that people realize the benefits of this. Every tenant of Mill Street Residence receives ongoing assessments of their physical and mental health, which means the little things can often be taken care of before they become more serious. Along with this, we also help tenants manage their disease processes and encourage them to make healthy choices. Our professional staff communicates on a regular basis with tenants and families to ensure that everything is being done to meet their individual needs. And of course, as their needs change, so can their level of care.
Each tenant has an individualized plan that works around what their lifestyle has been and what their current healthcare needs are. Some tenants may only need help with their medications. Others may need assistance with bathing or help getting dresses and ready for the day. Still others may have issues ranging from Parkinson's disease and diabetes to cardiac conditions and early stage dementia. Our nursing staff is dedicated to maintaining our tenants independence and providing them with choices regarding their care.
- Private apartment with private bath/shower. Apartments come either furnished or unfurnished.
- Breakfast, lunch and supper served daily. Two meals per day are included, third meal is optional
- Transportation available to shopping and medical appointments.
- Weekly housekeeping assistance to include laundering of linens and towels. Personal laundry service is also available.
- Activities and social opportunities to stimulate the mind, spirit and body
Mill Street Residence is conveniently located across the street from Lake Region Hospital and the Fergus Falls Medical Group.